VICTORY Motorcycle Desktop Wallpapers
2012 VICTORY Cross Roads Classic LE
Motorcycle wallpapers, insurance information, review and specifications
Motorcycle wallpapers, insurance information, review and specifications
2012 Victory Cross Roads Classic LE Review
Limited Edition Cross Roads Classic.
The 2012 Victory Cross Roads Classic LE will satisfy riders with either hard of soft bagger tastes.
For 2012, the custom program allows you to personalize your Victory Cross Roads Classic LE touring motorcycle 48 different ways, right at the dealer, right when you buy it. Order, customize, drive - no waiting, no worries.
You get to pick your color, saddlebag style, windshield style and tip over protection - there's over 48 different customization combinations for these touring motorcycles. You don't waste time waiting for parts to be delivered, or wasted stock parts that you just remove once you get the bike. You'll be out on the road enjoying the power and customized style of your Victory Cross Roads Classic LE before you even realize it.
The Cross Roads Classic LE touring motorcycle looks just how you want it - but it performs just like a Victory. That means you get the benefit of world-class performance wrapped in a custom shell. The Freedom 106 V-Twin engine that produces a road walloping 97 horsepower is still inside, no matter what color you chose. We don't offer hot pink, but if we did, this bike has the muscle to back it up.
- 106 cu. in. (1731 cc) Freedom V-Twin
- 109 ft. lbs. (148 Nm) Torque
- 6-speed Overdrive Transmission
- Low 26.25" (667 mm) Seat Height
- Cruise Control Standard
- Lowered Rear Suspension
- Extra-long Floorboards
- The Most Storage of Any Soft-Bagger
- 17.4 gal. (65.9 L) Soft Bags
- Recommended Oil Change Interval Every 5,000 Miles
- Retro Paint & Classic Graphics
- Classic White Stitched Seat and Saddlebags
- Light Bar & Windshield Standard
- Chrome Spoke Wheels
- Chrome Saddlebag Rails
- Chrome Front and Rear Fender Bumpers
CROSS ROADS® CLASSIC LE AVAILABLE COLORS:
- Black and Khaki with graphics
VICTORY CROSS SERIES
Choose the Cross bikes for traditional styling with the modern technology only Victory brings to riding enthusiasts. It starts with the 106 cu. in Freedom V-Twin with power and torque for exhilarating speed at the twist of the wrist. With a 6-speed overdrive transmission these bikes have the long legs for all-day cruising.
Our all-aluminum backbone frame provides light low-speed handling and impressive stability in corners and at speed. Combined with a range of windshields and storage choices and you have a bagger for everyone who wants to travel in style and comfort.
NEW TRUNK FOR VICTORY CROSS COUNTRY/CROSS ROADS
Touring riders can put away their tools. The new Lock & Ride® Trunk from Pure Victory can be installed on a Cross Country or Cross Roads in seconds, and removed just as quickly - without tools.
To install a trunk, a rider simply aligns the trunk mounting legs with mounting points at the rear of the bike and snaps down the locking arm. The trunk's power cord connects easily to the bike's electrical system to power the taillight at the rear of the trunk lid, the audio speakers and the accessory power outlet inside the trunk. To remove the trunk, simply reverse the process. When the trunk is on the bike, a locking pin can be added for theft prevention and additional peace of mind.
• The trunk has more than enough room for two full-face helmets.
• The trunk lid seals securely, is lockable and provides the bike with a high-mounted taillight.
• The front face of the trunk has a comfortable, padded passenger backrest and dual audio speakers.
• Each 2011 Cross Country and Cross Roads comes with a spare lock cylinder so a trunk can be locked with the bike's ignition key.
• Trunk-related accessories available from Pure Victory include: Passenger Armrests, Trunk Luggage
Rack (mounts atop lid), and Trunk Liner
PROVEN OUTSTANDING RELIABILITY
Victory has a track record of consistently outstanding reliability and dependability, which has led to the industry's highest customer satisfaction ratings. This proven reliability, along with the new transmission design, allows Victory to recommend extended oil service intervals for 2011 drivetrains.
• The recommended oil change interval for 2011 models is every 5,000 miles (8,000 km).
• Less-frequent oil changes results in a lower cost of ownership.
The Victory drivetrain team scrutinized every component of the engine and transmission and fine-tuned the designs and performance of numerous parts. Approximately 40% of the drivetrain is new for 2011, with the transmission receiving so many improvements it is virtually a new transmission.
The changes: improved manufacturing efficiency and quality assurance; enhanced drivetrain's already-impressive reliability; improved engine performance; and, for riders, improved ridability and delivered a more appealing-sounding transmission.
• In terms of operating sound, selected modulation frequencies have been eliminated. This produces a more-appealing sound - consistently in each gear. In 4th and 6th gears in particular, gear whine has been reduced.
• Driveline lash has been reduced by 66%.
• "Neutral Assist" has been added to make it easier for a rider to shift into neutral when stopped. This will reduce the rider's effort, will reduce clutch wear and will lessen the performance demands on the oil.
All cruisers now have instrumentation similar to that of the Victory Cross Roads, which provides a rider with a wealth of information in one, easy-to-read location. The new instrumentation includes:
• An analog speedometer, which may be set to show MPH or KPH.
• Blue backlighting.
oA large LCD that displays: Clock (time of day is viewable at all times), gear position, tachometer and diagnostic readouts for Victory dealership service technicians.
• The gauge face includes lights such as high-beam and neutral indicators and the oil warning light. Cruisers no longer have these indicator lights atop the triple clamps.
• The Cross Roads instrumentation also has an always-viewable fuel gauge.
CHASSIS CHANGES ACROSS THE LINEUP
All brake calipers, rotors, lower belt guards, and floorboards are black.
• All left- and right-hand switch cubes are black, as are the audio control switch block and cruise control switch block.
• The triple clamp is black on all models except the Vegas Jackpot (which retains its chrome triple), and the Victory Cross Roads (which retains its brushed finish).
• A new side stand on each model features an integrated hooked-end design for easy locating and easy control of the side stand.
• All cruiser exhausts have a larger outlet for improved sound quality and a lower exhaust note.
VICTORY CROSS ROADS
The Victory Cross Roads is an extremely smooth, powerful and comfortable touring model. Multiple options allow the rider to tailor this motorcycle for any type of touring.
All Victory Cross Roads Series Models Features
• Strong, innovative two-piece, sand-cast hollow aluminum frame.
• Air-adjust rear suspension with 4.7 inches/120 mm of rear travel.
• Dual disk front brakes and inverted forks.
• 22.0-liter fuel capacity.
• Instrumentation includes analog speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, trip meter, and indicator lights.
• Ultra-bright, multiple-LED turn signals and flush-mounted taillight.
• 69 litres leather soft bag capacity
Cross Roads Deluxe
• 79 litres Lockable hard bag storage capacity
• Easily detachable screen
• Touring seat
2011 Cross Roads Series Colour Options
• Crimson Red
• Solid Black
New Colour-Matched Lock & Ride® Trunk Available
• New Lock & Ride® Trunk available as a Pure Victory accessory.
• Trunk can be installed or removed in seconds - without tools: Align its mounts, lock it in place, connect power cord and ride.
• Spacious trunk can hold two full-face helmets and have room to spare.
• Trunk features comfortable passenger backrest and two audio speakers.
• Trunk lid seals tight, is lockable and provides bike with a high-mounted taillight.
• Available trunk accessories: Passenger Armrest Kit, Trunk Cargo Rack, Trunk Liner.
Pure Victory Accessories for the Cross Roads Include:
• Lock & Ride® Trunk, Trunk Cargo Rack, Trunk Liner, Passenger Armrest Kit, and Chrome Saddlebag Protectors.
• Stage 1 Exhaust, Cross Roads Light Bar, Tach Kit and more
2012 Victory Cross Roads Classic LE Model Highlights
• World's Largest Storage Capacity 41.1 gallons
• Victory Comfort Control System
• Taller windshield deflects more wind/rain
2012 Victory Cross Roads Classic LE Features and Benefits
106 CUBIC-INCH FREEDOM V-TWIN
At the heart of the Cross Roads sits the Freedom V-Twin power plant, expertly balanced for the perfectly controlled explosions that deliver 97 horsepower and 113 ft lbs of hole shot torque. Maestro of the motorcycle world, it's what keeps man, machine and highway working together in perfect harmony.
6-SPEED OVERDRIVE TRANSMISSION
The highest performing transmission on the road receives the power generated by the massive V-twin and seamlessly turns it into something you can use. Neutral Selection Assist and helical-cut gears ensure every shift is as quiet and smooth as the one before it.
NO NONSENSE TOURING BIKE
Now anyone who hears the call of the open road can answer it with the crack of their own throttle. At $15,999, there has never been more opportunity to put the wind in your face or the power of a Freedom V-Twin in your fist. So saddle up and explore wherever those newly acquired miles of blacktop take you.
Standard on the Cross Roads, the Victory Anti-Lock Brake System doesn't discriminate between dry, wet or rock-strewn pavement. No matter what the conditions, ABS monitors what the wheel is doing and gives you consistent, smooth braking from the handlebar lever down to the rubber on the road.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Wherever it goes the Cross Roads stands out as an eye-grabbing original. With 48 custom combinations available, you can take that steel stamp of originality a step further. Choose color, saddlebags, windshield and specific tip-over protection that says 'Here is a bike like no other, fitting its rider's every want and need.'
Choose between 17.4 gallons of soft bags storage capacity and 21 gallons of hard bag roominess. Either way your Cross Roads will sport the look of a well-groomed road warrior, and you'll have plenty of cargo space for another rider's carry on
USA MSRP Price: TBA
Battery 12 volts / 18 amp hours
Bore x Stroke 101 x 108 mm
Charging System 38 amps max output
Clutch Wet, multi-plate
Compression ratio 9.4 : 1
Cooling System Air / oil
Displacement 106 ci / 1731 cc
Engine Type 4-stroke 50° V-Twin
Exhaust Split dual exhaust with crossover
Final Drive Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
Fuel Capacity 5.8 gal / 22 ltr
Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
Oil capacity 5.0 qts / 4.75 ltr
Primary Drive Gear drive with torque compensator
Transmission 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
Valve train Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
Dry Weight 745 Lbs / 338 Kg
Ground Clearance 5.8 in / 148 mm
GVWR 1360 lbs / 618 kg
Length 104.4 in / 2652 mm
Rake/trail 29.0o / 5.6 in / 142 mm
Seat Height 26.25 in / 667 mm
Wheelbase 65.7 in / 1670 mm
Front Suspension Inverted cartridge telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in / 130 mm travel
Rear Suspension Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with constant-rate linkage, 4.7 in / 120 mm travel, air adjustable
Brake System Type Conventional
Front braking system Dual 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston calipers
Rear braking system 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
Wheels & Tires
Front Tire 130/70R18 Dunlop Elite 3
Front Wheel 18 x 3.0 in
Rear Tire 180/60R16 Dunlop Elite 3
Rear Wheel 16 x 5.0 in
Colors Solid Black; Solid Sunset Red
Florida Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Call or contact: 888 446 1999.
Need a Florida Motorcycle Accident Lawyer and looking for an ethical, experienced and aggressive lawyer to figure out if you may be entitled to money compensation for your serious injury?
In Florida, motorcycle accidents happen mostly because automobile drivers do not share the road. I frequently represent seriously injured motorcycle riders because a car fails to see the motorcycle and then the car pulls out into the intersection. Another common reason is that the car driver changes lanes without looking. The most frequent injuries are fractures of shoulder or wrists from going over the handlebars, or femur (long bone of the leg) fractures from laying the bike down or a side impact. Unfortunately, even at slower speeds and with a helmet, I have represented the family of fathers and sons who have died in motorcycle crashes.
As a Florida Motorcycle accident lawyer, I understand that you may want to express you individuality and freedom on the road by making the decision as an adult not to wear a helmet. The insurance company in a brain injury case will argue that you are the cause of your own injury being worse because if you were wearing a helmet the injury would not have been so bad.
I retain experts in biomechanics, who are engineers and if the evidence is available and in your favor, they can calculate the force of the impact and tell the insurance company that they are wrong. That wearing a helmet would not have made a difference. A helmet sometimes can actually make the injury worse. I am not advocating that you should not wear a helmet , it's just that wearing one does not always make a difference. It depends on the accident circumstances. Each Florida Motorcycle Accident claim will get my personal attention to detail and my 30 years of experience.
If you would like to consult for free with a Florida civil trial lawyer who is board certified as an expert in civil trial then please call 888-446-1999
There will be no charge for lawyer fees of representation or costs of representation if there is not money compensation recovery.